Recording: Live Webinar with Jaime Jackson - "My Horse Has Laminitis, and I Don't Even Know It?" Saturday, April 15th, 2017, 9 am to 10 am PST
Recording: Live Webinar with Jaime Jackson - "My Horse Has Laminitis, and I Don't Even Know It?", Saturday, April 15th, 2017, 9 am to 10 am PST
Message from Jaime Jackson:
I should have entitled this webinar, "Laminitis – The Truth be Told!"
Laminitis is commonly thought to be a hoof disease. But the fact is, laminitis is no more a disease of the horse’s hoof than horseshoeing is "natural hoof care." Once again, we are dealing with myths propagated by a vast chain of professionals, corporations, and government regulations that have doomed countless horses to lives of unnecessary suffering and early deaths. In this webinar, I am going to challenge horse owners to learn the facts about laminitis and rise up against the agents of profiteering who depend on laminitic horses to build and sustain their wealth.
- What exactly is laminitis?
- What causes laminitis?
- What are its symptoms?
- Who’s profiteering from laminitis?
- Can drugs cure laminitis?
- Can shoeing help laminitic horses?
- Should laminitic horses go barefoot?
- What must I do differently to heal and prevent laminitis?
- Where can I learn more about laminitis?